Friday, July 10, 2015

Submissions! :D



Hi everyone.

Hope you're having a nice day? Yes? Good to know - I hope it gets even better
No? I understand, and though I cannot force you to be happy, remember there's a VERY large percentage of the world who can't either read or use technology like you do, some are even dying - it may be a thin and tiny slice of cake you have, but do enjoy it anyways, it's better than nothing.You deserve to be happy - that's why you're here and alive. Life is happiness :)

Now for the good news!!! :D

We're trying to expand our topic and paradigm base here on this blog and would really love to hear from all the people who have tied to write anything.

It could be a story; a short or long one, a poem, an article, anything at all. Even works of art eg paintings, drawings, pictures etc - a picture says a thousand words after all.

You can also give topic requests if you'd like me to write on something I might be missing out on in the blog. I usually only write on ideas that come to me, things I experience or news I see that needs to be reasoned on. So if there's anything (*grins*) you'd like me to air my personal brand of views on, just request it!! :D

Contact me by

  • Commenting here, on the blog  
  • Pinging me at 7FDFA367 (FOR BBM)
  • Contacting me on my whatsapp number, if you have it.
  • Kik me at JamikeE
  • Sending an email to ekennia@gmail.com for more info, helpful suggestions.



Thanks for always coming here :D
You all are the REAL stars ;)

No comments: