Saturday, July 11, 2015

#Mistakes




By Mercy Joe

There are two sides to a coin, so it is to life.

I have concealed in my thoughts my doubts about life and its rare favours but lavishing opportunities.At times I get all choked up in my thoughts that most lanes I get myself into were never meant to be crossed.


I wish turning back was a mission I could embark upon, but that would have been the creation of my own loop hole. Learning some things from close observation just like a plant cell under close observation,we all rush into things and get ourselves trapped in it with little or no knowledge as to how to pull out of it. It soon dawns on us that we were not fooled but rather we were the "fooled" of ourselves .

Whats my point here? Quiet observance of how your future looks like, or would be like with a clear picture of wanting our own interest at our fore would a stepping stone in reconciling with our faded past and mistakes!



Submit your articles by contacting us!!
BBM - 7FDFA367
Email - ekennia@gmail.com

No comments: