Monday, December 1, 2014

11 Awkward Moments

So I'm hearing that my blog posts are a lil long for most people shaa. I've heard oo. But I won't make any promises I can assure you that not all the posts are going to be long. Just the ones on deep thoughts ;)

So here I've compiled a list of awkward moments that have happened to me as I recorded and remembered them. Now all of them actually happened. But not all of them happened to me. Only 4 of them did not happen to me. My friends however....



# That awkward moment that you tell someone "welcome" when you're visiting them

# That awkward moment when you wave at someone you...



 don't know mistakenly, 


#That awkward moment when you eat bad tasting food in someone's house and get asked how it tastes....



#That awkward moment when your parents take you to their friends house and leave you to play with other strange children you do mot know from Adam

#That awkward moment when a fly lands on the food/ice cream you're about to give your date

#That awkward moment when your date leaves you and begins having a lengthy convo with ur best friend

#That awkward moment when you discover you bought a China phone for 50k

#That awkward moment when you say goodbye to a person nd then go in the same direction as them.


#That awkward moment when you watch an innocent movie, a spontaneous sex scene starts up and then your parents walk into the room.

#That awkward moment when you try to take a picture of somebody but forget to turn off your flash.

#That awkward moment when you slip in a dirty plate when someone else is doing the dishes.

Feel free to comment below and add your own awkward moments too :)
Anyone who first guesses the four moments that didn't happen to me correctly gets a prize :D :D :D 

Thanks for coming here :)
Love, stars and Jam

No comments: