Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weekly 10 - Funny pics

Ok everyone, every one or two weeks I'll be publishing a weekly publication of various things For this week I'll make it about funny pictures.

Also, to encourage the readers in checking out the posts on here and to reward those who have been coming on, I'll also post pins for network credit for three of the major networks in Nigeria at least; MTN, Glo and Airtel. You'll have to search for these of course, and I'll only put the pins in the latest 5 or 6 posts to make it easy for you to find them and not stress, so get ready.... I won't tell you when I post them, but it'll either be on Thursdays or on Fridays.

Have fun and enjoy some of the pictures collected this week ;)


















Got some pictures of your own? Didn't find these pictures as funny as the poster did? Comment below, give suggestions and share to your friends :D. They'll be as glad as you are (^_^)

Thanks for coming here :)
Love, Stars and Jam

1 comment:

Esther Ajidahun ✨ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.