Thursday, June 16, 2016

Testimony ONE

So...

Todays' post is just a short summary of what happened to me just this past Sunday, and how I almost lost a virtual half of my life...



First off was my journey back to Ido... that place of "true happiness"
Such lies...

I and my clone friend Frank entered a taxi heading to Usi Ekiti, since it would pass through Ido... The drivers were as "friendly" and "loving" as always
Heysss!!.....Oyinbo!! Pay your N300 na


The car, as usual, was just as comfortable as sardines are in their containers like
Please stop giving me exhaled air...


It started raining and we had to roll up the windows, and then the internal heat got so bad we felt like roasted meat...
Lord... Did I charter an oven or a car?


We got to Ido under a rain that deserts, the world round, would envy, took our bags and ran to the closest shelter we could find. We were home!....sort of...
Lord save me from this rain...



We had to stay in a roofed, open terrace area where we waited and hoped for the weeping clouds to take their inglorious exit....
What is this? The second flood?


Being bored, I decided to take out my power pack to charge my phone, where I discovered something terrible...
Hoh. My. Goodness!!!


I had taken the wrong bag as I rushed out of the taxi...
Why couldn't this happen to Frank?


 My friend just kept quiet, but I'm sure in his mind he was like...
Hehehe...Goodluck, You're OYO



I ran out into the road and stayed in a wooden shack under the rain to hope against hope itself that they would come back... I looked left, I looked right...
Ah... taxi come back nau...


Long story short.... I prayed
Dear Father....


I sang.....
 Today ooooo, I will lift up my voice in praaaiiiiiseeee!! 




Though no Holy spirit came down in the form of flames with my bag, I got the next best thing. Two sec school students returned with my bag to exchange.
Ah!!  GOD, you are so GOOD.


Hallelujah!!


That bag had my laptop with all my important unbacked up documents, my awesome vintage tablet, my 2 terabyte hard drive, school ID card and so much more. 
What would I have told my father sef...


I just want to Thank God Almighty that I got it back, if not.... well you guys may not have seen any new posts for a VERY long while😐.
When is the next Jamike post coming out... it's been too long for my body...

Yes. VERY LONG.

 It's important that I give this testimony because this is the second time this has happened, and all I need to do, to resolve it, was sing and pray. Anytime you have issues my dear readers, sing and pray to the Lord!! 




Let's be Legendary.
Love, Stars and Thanksgiving 




---------------------
Did you like this article? You can read awesome others like...
1. When The Carnival Came
2. #WhyILoveABUAD
3. The Jamb Experience

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lord, I can't laughing. With all these crazy pictures. Thank God oh

Anonymous said...

Same happened to me 3 days to my finals project presentation except a 'school security guard' stole itπŸ˜‘. Happy for you man!

Jamike Ekennia-Ebeh said...

Hello Anonymous. I'm so glad it worked out for you!!
It must have been scary.


@Nsikan - I'm really glad you enjoyed the post, I pray you learnt the lesson from it? :D

Uche Vera said...

LWKMD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thank God for You shaaπŸ˜‚