Monday, October 10, 2016

My Heart Has A Fever



My Heart Has A Fever 
By The Anonymous Me

My heart has a fever. And it seems you're the infection. You've infected my mind and now there's a toxin addiction

Emotionopathy - Grade 3; a traumatic emergency. See..... I'm trying to be free of you; but there's new complications.

I've got my heart inflammed and my love set on fire. There's a whole new classification and it's named after you.


I don't feel butterflies with you, no... I feel the whole damn zoo.
And though I'm a peacemaker, you set my emotions to war

It's a chronic disease, I know.....
But it hurts when I try to cure it

You were my cortisol in times of stress
My adrenaline in fear
Now you're a beta blocker, and my heart's in distress
And there's a fever, I just can't seem to bear.


---------------------
Did you like this article? You can read awesome others like...
1. Written By John
2. The Yoruba Demon
3. In Retrospect

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm.
Deep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anonymous said...

Lol. Oya... name ten causes of fever!๐Ÿ˜‚