Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Drugs In ABUAD

(1)


more...


So, I'm not meant to be online but I just happened to see this twitter thread that annoyed me so much this very good morning.😡😡😡

I do NOT agree with all the fingers pointing at ABUAD or it's school system as the cause of drug addiction.

I'm just here waiting for their concrete evidence, cuz the majority of ppl I know don't do drugs. All those people need to check the kind of company they keep.👌



Let's really stop blaming schools for badly trained children. Parents don't teach their kids right, or keep them overprotected and send them to schools where they interact with people that have immoral standards and get influenced to follow.

The schools restrictions may be annoying, but they are NOT responsible for the bad habits students regularly come up with. If you know what you came for, you'll face your studies. Even without studying, there are lots of other productive things that can keep you occupied.

This is a ridiculous route of logic. The money isn't to be blamed. The parents not raising their children right is the problem. Give me a million naira, and drugs won't even be anywhere on my list, talk of even being last thing on my mind.

Stop blaming the system. Blame the people who abuse it.

I'm not keeping quiet on this, and if it bothers you, then neither should you. Here in Nigeria, silence is unfortunately taken as an acceptance and admittance of guilt.

It's enough already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, schools or parents shouldn't be blamed. Like most parents try their best,Some kids just don't listen so the blame should be on them. Besides, a good number of federal and state university students do drugs too, so placing ABUAD on the hot list is an improper judgment