Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Advice Column - My Ex likes the same things and it's a problem



(Submitted via IG @trjocialmedia)
----------

Hey, um I heard about your advice column and I had some things I want to get off my chest so I figured I’d share them here since you’d be keeping me anonymous. I don’t really know if there’s a right way to do this, so I’ll just start from the beginning

I was dating this guy not too long ago, we had a lot of fun with each other and stuff, but it all came to an end eventually. We didn’t see eye to eye on a lot of important things, wait that’s not exactly it. He didn’t see the point in some of the things I thought were important and I also didn’t see the point in some of the things he thought were important too.


The break up was also really awkward and we stopped talking after that, but unfortunately for me Abuad is a small community. Some of my friends that knew him started coming to meet me with his gist, about how he hated me now and he used to avoid any topics that involved me or anything at all that had to do with me and I feel kinda responsible

I know that what he’s doing is normal for people dealing with a break up, I avoid topics about him too, but there were some things that he liked that I also enjoyed and I wouldn’t want our break up to stop me from enjoying those things. So I kinda feel that there are some fun things that he won’t want to enjoy now because I introduced them to him and now they seem toxic by default.

It’s not my place to talk to him as things are right now, but I feel really bad for making him lose interest in things he used to enjoy before. What should I do?

-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. BANKSTATEMENTS - POST 5
2. When You Catch Feelings
3. When They Don't Love You Back

No comments: