Monday, December 17, 2018

The Advice Column - Should I take Birthday Booze?



(Submitted via IG @trjocialmedia)
----------

Dear TRJ,
Not sure if I am supposed to write this in letter format or not, but whatever. There’s a small problem I have and I wanted to see if you guys could give me some advice.

My birthday is coming up and my friends want us to throw a party, at home of course. I would have never agreed if it was during school. The problem now is that they want to bring alcohol and I feel somewhat hesitant about doing that, since it would be my first time taking it.
I’m actually interested in this, it isn’t peer pressure, but now that it’s actually about to happen, I’m having second thoughts. I trust my friends to watch over me and stop me from doing anything stupid if I end up getting drunk, but there’s always that “What if.” I don’t know if I should call it off or just throw caution to the wind and enjoy myself.

Please keep me anonymous.


-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. The Advice Column - My Ex likes the same things and it's a problem
2. BANKSTATEMENTS - POST 4
3. When They Don't Love You Back

1 comment:

Tosinmile Ola-Amuda said...

If it's something you're really interested in and it's not peer pressure, you can drink responsibly. Drink without getting drunk
But if you're having second thoughts then postpone it till you're comfortable about the idea. Your friends should understand