Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Advice Column - The girl I like won't talk to me



(Submitted via IG @trjocialmedia)
----------
I have a problem, a big one.

There’s a girl I like and I’ve been toasting for like two months now, though I had to stop cuz of exam (carry over is not my portion). A few days before exam ended she surprised me though and said she wanted to meet on Friday night, the day before I was going home. I was all for it, something to enjoy before leaving school, but something now happened.


One of my guys took my phone without telling me, he used to play jokes like that normally, but this was a really bad time. Me and the babe didn’t decide on a place or a date and I no longer had my phone to set things up. None of my other friends had her number, since she was one of those “I don’t give my number to just anyone” type of girls and by the time I finally found the guy that took my phone it was already 8:56 and the school’s new curfew was 9:30. I wasn’t smiling.

She had actually sent me a message asking when and where we should meet, but that was like two hours before I got my phone back. I tried calling her to explain but she didn’t pick and she didn’t respond to my messages either.

One of my guys told me I could get advice from here, so please, I really like this girl, what should I do? And also, please keep me anonymous.


-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. The Advice Column - My Ex likes the same things and it's a problem
2. The Advice Column - Should I take Birthday Booze?
3. BANKSTATEMENTS - POST 3

No comments: