Friday, October 19, 2018

Let's Imagine


[2 min Read]


Let's imagine I could face my fears;
Do it today against all odds,

Whisper the truth so only one hears;
He who has my heart in the palm of his hands.

Let's imagine I could be the one,
Of whom he dreams when the sun is down.
Imagine he has eyes for only one;
To love till forever, starting now.

Let's imagine I could be his queen,
Have his adoration, heart and praise,
Treat him right like he deserves,
Give him all that he desires...

Let's imagine, let us dream;
Wishes are horses and pigs have wings.
In a fairytale castle we all reside,
And my love is not to be in vain.





-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. When They Don't Love You Back
2. Respect - Worldwide
3. The Transformation of a Story

No comments: