Friday, June 19, 2015

Day Beautiful


I was walking out of my college this lovely afternoon and was amazed at the scenery. It was nothing new. Nothing was added or removed. It was the same scenery I had seen over and over again hundreds of times throughout my stay.

But....






It was a different view today. I had no idea what caused it. Maybe it was the good mood I was in. Maybe it was because my stomach was full. Maybe it was because for the first time I could remember we had a lecture in put college that was not only 'not a death - inducing bore' but also finished in less than an hour.

It was a very good day. The sunlight had just shone on the ABUAD environment like glaze on chocolate donuts. No seriously - It looked that great today (that day).

It made me wonder how often we actually go put to appreciate nature as well as the environments we stay in. We're told numerous times to "enjoy the sunshine", "smell the flowers", even "dance in the rain". But do we actually, truly, do these things? Even one?  The way I see it, nobody ever really takes the time to appreciate nature anymore - if we even ever did before. We grossly take it for granted.

What we DO appreciate is A.C.'s , skinny jeans that make even skeletons look uncomfortable, video games and the latest Doro Bucci tshirt. I took a minute to take a picture of the scenery. The day. The Day that was Beautiful - 'Day Beautiful'.

How do you** appreciate nature?
Pictures? A walk? Write-ups? Paintings? DO you just admire? DO you notice it at all.....?

Thanks for coming here :)

Love, Stars and Jam 

No comments: