Sunday, September 8, 2019

Claustrophobia

 [1min read]


I don't know how people are afraid of closed spaces. 
Perhaps that's what freedom does to you. 
People learn to love their prisons 
If they're left there long enough.
I have lived here all my life.
All my life is long enough.
I no longer fear prisons.
There is no fear in love.

I no longer fear prisons. 
I, myself, am a closed space. 
A room without windows; four walls and no doors. 
A room without a view.

I was born in a cage.
I am caged in myself.
Everything lies in chains.
There's no room for panic here.

I have learned to love my prisons.
I am caged in myself.
Is this what they mean when they tell you 
To love yourself?










-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. The Man Lied
2. About Magic
3. The Night Grandma Died


No comments: