Monday, December 9, 2019

Like Me, Or Not.

[2min Read]

I think it's ridiculous to get angry at people for not liking you the way you like them.

Whenever I talk to someone who feels that way, I ask them a simple question.
"Have you liked back every single person who liked you, or was interested in you?"

The answer is an obvious NO. And I'm sure at those times you'd desperately wish that the person could understand that you just don't have any intimate feelings for them, and it's not like you could press a button, or flick a switch and it would turn on.

Of course, there are often times when you could develop feelings for someone you didn't have anything for (even when you believed it impossible to happen), and this could happen for a variety of reasons, but that's not the topic for today.

It's not logical for you to get angry at them over something that isn't their fault. It's childish, immature and unfair. While we fully control how we act, we don't fully control how we feel - and it's important that we all understand that. I'm speaking from experience because when I was younger, I used to feel that anger too, till I thought about it and realized that I was being unreasonable.

Sometimes you'll like people, and they won't like you back. Sometimes people will like you, and you won't like THEM back. Its life. If you do your best to get them to try and make an effort, or give you a chance and it doesn't work out, then take it in your stride. It happens. Nobody likes it, but it's something we all need to overcome.


Thanks For Reading.
Love, Stars and Unfair Love.


-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. When They Don't Love You Back
2. How To Be A Great Visitor
3. Why We Can't Be Friends

No comments: