Friday, November 18, 2016

Liberty





By Obafemi Faith

Sometimes when I wondered, free...
Thoughts of how far lifes' journey is,
would rise and  come to me.

But suddenly I remember,
Having God, is having it all.


Though it may look, like you are cheated of divine promotion,
I tell you, there is a God, capable of giving divine restoration.


And even though things are falling apart
And it looks like you need deliverance...
I tell you, I tell you, God is still your assurance,
And far more than health insurance.


Therefore, arise now,
Don't settle for mediocrity
But stand tall as a celebrity
living your life of liberty.
As a true son or daughter, who has called him "Abba father"


So therefore, let Christ show forth in you,
Indicating that with Him, there is no crisis.
Let your light shine, bright and thorough,
And conquer any and all vices

You are free, You are free - You and all men
You are free, You are free - God bless you, amen.







---------------------
Did you like this article? You can read awesome others like...

4 comments: