Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Forgive me

[2 Min Read]


We were dancing and jumping

To the highest point we could

Just to be closest to stars and moon alive

Ecstasy pumping through our body almost on par with our own blood

But I was barely keeping up with her

Because her beauty made me stop to catch my breathe

Her smile made the crescent moon jealous

Her eyes brighter than the stars above

Her skin glowing like the glittering gold

The wind complimenting her gown in ways I wouldn't dare say

But as she reached the highest point

She turned to face me with her head down

And a sigh I almost missed

She gave me a smile I could swear, screamed forgive me

I jolted forward with sparks coming from places I don't remember

But she dived before I could reach her with her hand stretch forward as if to mock my effort

I thought she'd forgiven me already.







If you like this, Check out 
The Sound That Changed Our Lives
Masked Comfort

No comments: