Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Chocolate Chip Cookies

[3min read]

Hi guys!!!!! I know its been way more than a minute but I think I found the perfect way to make it up to you. I mean who doesn't love chocolate and what more, who doesn't love chocolate embedded in a lightly crispy and chewy dough. I present to you the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
The motivation to write this stemmed from an ice cream date I had with friends recently. As I savored the tasty goodness, the only thing I was craving was a chocolate cookie which is weird because I prefer my cookies with something hot, like a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. Anyways, I remembered my wonderful readers and decided to share. So enjoy!

RECIPE
1 cup margarine
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips

PROCEDURE
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  • Cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until smooth. 
















  • Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. 
  • Dissolve baking soda in hot water. 
  • Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. 


 
  • Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans


  • Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.




Can be served with hot chocolate, tea, coffee, ice cream, soda and so on, or just munched on alone. please do make sure to try this out and i'll be expecting feedback.

Gracias!


Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. 10 weird things Nigerians eat
2. The Amazing Chocolate Cake.
3. Plantain Frittata.

No comments: