Saturday, October 5, 2019

SUN KISSED

[2 min read]


Image result for sunshine


When I was cold and alone,
You showed me warmth and made me whole.
In your rays I shine and glow,
Bathed by your light my soul has grown.

You illuminate everything in your way,
I look forward to seeing you everyday.

Through the storm and in the rain,
I look forward to you ending the pain,
For the heavens I aimed, but could only reach the stars.
I fell and found myself on the grounds of mars.

I saw the moon, as white as snow
Then I knew I was no longer on my own.
I stretched out my hands reaching for you,
You grabbed me and I felt all so new.

In life I had shot and missed,
But with you I soon became sun kissed.

-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. The Perfect Friend
2. Leonardo's  Hands
3. Claustrophobia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so beautiful
am sun kissed too

Cac said...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Unknown said...

Babe it's so beautiful I love it