Wednesday, October 2, 2019

What we do for love...

[4min read]


I look at the world,
And in a spectral plain,
I see a world full of colours.
Some calm and flowing,
Some angry and swirling,
Some dark and depressing.

And one encompasses all:
Love,
Delving into the calm, warm colors,
People find peace in love;
People find joy in love;
People become happy in love;
Love can be good.


With my eyes closed I smile,
Love is beautiful.
Then in this plain I flow,
Down to where quickly the colors blow,
Hot and angry.

They make the throat dry,
They make me cry,
From all the injustice,
In this place there is no peace.

People kill for love;
People are killed for love;
People die for love;
People go to war for love;
And people just plainly
Get angry,
For love.

My heart beats fast,
My blood is racing.
Love is Unjust,
And I think,
Is it a must?

I don’t want to see more,
But my soul searches.
We must explore the darker parts,
Of this thing called love.

In this darkness there is silence,
I find myself getting depressed,
I see a resignation,
I see the end of hope.

People give up their dreams,
For love;
People give love,
And are beaten for it;
People find love,
And are starved for it.

So I opened my eyes,
And I was back in this plain,
This limited existence.
And I asked?

What don’t we do for love?

-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...