Monday, January 15, 2018

The 11 scams of Nigerian Men



So after our wildly popular article, "11 scams that 9ja women will tell you", we decided to follow up in this era of gender equality with the scams by our not-so-local men. Have fun and don;t forget to share your laughter with others.


Some of the most popular wonderful scams include;



1. I told my mom about you...
Oh!! Are you the Funke I'm always hearing of?
.... what? ...Your name is Seun?

2. Speak to my sister...
In her head:
*So... you're the new one for the next 2 months...*


3. We're going to my cousins' wedding
I'm just sitting in the middle with a different outfit
cuz my cousin wanted to see how it would look.


4. My grandfather died, this is the family aso ebi for the burial
So colorful and bright, and everyone's smiling like this?


6. Guys, meet my woman.
Scam.


7. "Our wife"
Scam.


8. No, if you come over, we won't do anything.
Yeah.. we can just uh... watch Africa Magic and... chill😏


9. I don't talk to my ex anymore
And I definitely didn't go to her place last night,
after taking heavy shimmyshammy strenghtener.

Nope. I didn't do that at all.


10. I love you.
Love nwantinti for the freeway 


11. Just the tip... just small...
Tip?!!? Tip fire!! Why the h*** is this tip reaching my cervix?!!?




---------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. 11 scams that 9ja women will tell you
2. Top 10 things every 200L ABUAD student needs to know
3. 15 Things When You Have A Younger Brother

No comments: