Monday, January 8, 2018

11 scams that 9ja women will tell you

I'm still pure...

It's 2018. The year of everything. Including great scams, now if your at least 2 decades old, then I'm sure you might have heard one or two of the following scams - if not all of them even.

Follow our list and tell us if we got it right, or if we missed any of your favourite regular scams😁😂


1. He's just a friend, there's nothing between us.
But I saw you locking tongues like french
citizens last week Friday.

2. My besty is a guy, I swear we have never kissed before



3. I don't always do this, but I just love you very much...
No problem, no problem... just come first.


4. He's my uncle/cousin
Whaaaaaaat? ...And he's holding your bum like he's squeezing bread?!!


5. I'm not with you because of your money
So why are you always making me send you money and choosing expensive restaurants?

6. You're the only guy I text.
*...Should I tell her about the screenshots Victor and Harry sent me yesterday?*


7. All my friends and family say I'm wife material
Funke!! When did I say that one?


8. I've never done this before
...Then why does this feel like a pro job?


9. I'm fine without makeup and filter
Then why do you always sleep with makeup on, when you visit?



10. I'm a virgin, I swear.
Plot twist.



11. I'm not crazy, I swear.
Baby... you threatened to stab me with imported chinese matchets if I don't start uploading your pictures.

Why would you even go so far as to import the matchets?





Please note, just because I wrote these doesn't mean I have personal experience with them oo. You can find these at @rillmillz on instagram. I just put a TRJ spin on them after collecting.


---------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. How To Shoot Your Shot (for ladies) - Part 1
2. 10 things every 200L ABUAD student needs to know
3. 15 Things When You Have a Younger Brother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chega de depender de sorte para ganhar na lotofacil.

Uche Vera said...

Lwkmd 😂😂😂😂😂
We've been exposed 😂😂😂