Friday, September 7, 2018

Vibes - Part 1



She loved me.

She really did… but not just the way I wanted. And I loved her too. Unrequited love was a bad religion. But it didn't matter as much as protecting her, and I wondered if I could, this time.

You see, she was a magnet.  A magnet for trouble. She loved the rush, the danger and everything that came with it. I despised it. We were polar opposites. She always exhumed confidence and brilliance. I was a shadow in the background - even the cameras couldn't catch me. I was non-existent.

I'll never know how - was it coincidence, or fate; a series of fortunate events or destiny? But this is our story.

They paired us to the same group that day. Me, her and 48 others. It was a mandated jog, required once a semester, for a one-unit course. To some, it was an easy way to get a pass, but to me, it didn't get any harder than this. I didn't plan on sleeping late the previous night, but then a game of COD had started, and it escalated from a friendly game of five to a full on war with the whole block. It ended by 3am, and the jog was scheduled for 7am. I was lethargic by the time it was daybreak, and I could barely walk to the field, talk less of jog. The task was to jog round the whole school, and back to the field, and to ensure that we didn't skip, there were checkpoints where you got tags from.

I'd gotten to my second checkpoint-out of five, before I started to feel it. My head was spinning out of control, and my legs were shaking, vision blurring. I started to loose my balance, and then I dropped to the ground, my ass flat against the concrete. I couldn't see where I was, and I couldn't think properly. My breathing was uneven, heart rate jacked. I was loosing consciousness, before a slender hand reached out, held me tight, and splashed some water on my face, and my vision came back to me. Her skin was smooth, even against the sweat that was glued to her body. She had the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. She smiled with her eyes - they were genuine and caring, her lips plump and soft while her cheeks glowed. The sun had just begun to come up, and it was shining bright behind her. In that moment, I could have sworn she was unreal - an angel.

She pulled me up from the ground, and we were standing mere inches away from each other. She was still holding my hand, and I was within breathing distance of her. Her breasts were barely grazing my shirt in the area below my chest. I might've gotten my vision back, but my heart rate had only gotten higher, and my breathing, worse. She twisted her lips to the side, and narrowed her eyes, then she let out a sharp yelp. "If you don't breathe, then I saved your life for nothing you know", my face turned red, and I started breathing again. "T-t-tha-thank you for for helping me up", I couldn't speak properly, especially not now, I'd never seen anyone as beautiful as she was. She pulled back, let go of my hand and lashed at me "I did more than help you up, I pretty much saved your life" she turned around, and without another word, she started to jog off. Then suddenly, she stopped, walked back to me, and said "Come with me, there's something I want to show you".
We ditched the whole running course entirely, and headed towards a totally different direction. We went through the back of the canteen, crossing the sedentary ponds that had aged out. The ponds hadn't been taken care of in years, and it wasn't surprising, because this was a part of the school no one went towards. There was a reason though, but I didn't know what it was. All I'd heard were rumors. It was a fully restricted area, for both staff and student. No one was allowed in, but it didn't seem to bother her. I didn't dare ask. She'd talked to me, and not just that, she'd asked me to come with her. I had no idea what was happening, but it didn't matter, so I followed along, scared shitless.

We crossed the now overgrown garden, and ended up behind the abandoned lecture building.
"Hey, stop for a minute" she said, as she held out a hand signaling for me to stop. I stopped, as she looked at me, straight into my eyes, and then took a step towards me, and she kept taking more until her breasts were squeezed, against my chest. All I could think about was how soft they were. My head was spinning again, heart rate jacked again. She put her hands on my shoulders, moved them gently towards my neck, and then slid them backwards, down my spine, to my ass, and moved them to my waist. She left her hands on my waist, all the time, while maintaining eye contact. She rounded her hands from my waist towards my crotch. She grabbed my dick. I yelped. She smiled.

"He's clean guys" – she spoke, and as she said that, I spotted four silhouettes, moving towards us.





By Olamide Ojo (@itsowjay)
(Part 2 coming next week Friday)

1 comment:

Halima said...

Superb! Can't wait for part 2