Friday, March 23, 2018

IF YOU TELL ANYONE - PART 2




By Adeyalo Kolawole

IG: @adeyalo

“Uncle no” I said to him half pleading half scared stiff.
He was no longer smiling and he furiously rubbed my vagina until i hurt. His eyes were blood shot and his mouth opened a little. Tears rimmed my eyes and i furiously fought with him in a bid to escape.

“Stay there you idiot don’t even try to fight me. Do you want your mother to die? abi you don’t want me to give you food or money again? just shut up”.
His voice was unsteady now and he fumbled with his belt I thought he was going to hit me with it so I stayed calm and closed my eyes.  My heart screamed mummy and my soul cried to God.
Nothing could compare to the pain as he ripped me with the head of his penis while he pinned my hands with his fat elbow. I screamed and he covered my mouth with his palm as he withdrew for a few seconds and rammed into me again driving his full self into me.

I died inside. Pain left me in tears without voice, and my sobs trailed off as I remained numb and dead spiritually. I distantly heard his grunt as my soul traveled away from my body to meet my dad who was crying like a baby too. Uncle lasted three minutes before he rolled off me unto bed.

“If you tell your mum or anybody I’ll stop giving you money and you won’t be able to go to school. Now go to the kitchen and pack the food on the table ehn."
 “Good girl”
 he said, as he struggled into his clothes and sent me out of the room.


I picked my broken pieces and headed for the kitchen. We shouldn’t starve still. When I got to my mum, I smiled and gave her the foods, and while she went to cook, I picked up the knife and went inside to play with my life.




---------------------------------
Did you like this? If you did, you may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just heart-wrenching. Dnt care if its fiction or not