Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Dear Mr Muse

[2 mins read]



Dear Mr Muse...

So it's you....

You're the one that keeps me writing


Keeps men pondering

Keeps me laughing

Keeps my ink flowing

Your eyes owe a debt

To the pens that have written about them

Ten poems to your hands

Ten poems to your feet

Fifteen to your smiles

I could say more but it would take a while

But because I've convinced myself

You're more than a man

And you're a very special ingrate

You will live on long after I'm gone

There is nothing you can't do

Unless my pen says you can't

Keep being you,

That's more than enough

And I'll keep telling your tales

Not just because I want to,

But because you're too magnificent a being not to be written about.

Forever yours,

The writer๐Ÿ’–




" A writer is someone who has taught his mind how to misbehave"
- Oscar Wilde ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–



-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. The Dance Floor of The Mind
2. Flames Of Regret
3. Life Stories 1

No comments: