Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Fashion Fairy Chronicles: Episode One



Ladies and Gentlemen! Why do we constantly buy and use only a small fraction of all the clothes, shoes and accessories that we have?
WHY!?  WHY!!?  WHY!!?

Is it because we think those mustard colored shoes could never go with our favourite jeans? Or that print just makes you seem 19th century? Or maybe you think that a leather jacket would only make you look out of place?



You go, boys!!


Oohhh! I got a good one! Nigeria is “too hot”, so coats and blazers are just “trying too hard”

There are tons of excuses. But whatever the reason, help has arrived! Better late than never!!! MAMA is here now! And I’m gonna help us all with those pretty dresses, awesome suits, and shoes that we never seem to have any occasion to wear to.

Call me your personal Fairy God Mother *big grin*

I’m going to go with you all, on a journey to clean out the junk from our closets and shoe racks and help ourselves slay on budget, sometimes a teensy bit above - or maybe a lot above it. 

A common mistake made by most, is believing that the more expensive a dress is, the more beautiful we’d look in it. But no! Babe! Sometimes, “even silk velvet can look like it belongs in the shredders”

I’m going to show you guys how to pair those colors, even something as absurd as “PINK ON RED“. I’ll also help us get good use out of those shoes we spend fortunes on, without actually having places to wear them to.

My objectives would include schooling those people who think looking pretty is “unnecessary”, and fashion is a “waste of time”. Arrgh!! How they exhaust us! But; it’s good to help them learn. Mama will do just that! *wink wink*



I’m gonna review fashion shows, and season colors, dresses and latest styles.
So please darlings, be sure to check out my blogposts every WEDNESDAY for your latest intel on fashion! And do not waste a second in bringing in those suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS.

And hey, GUYS! Don’t think you’re left out too. I’ll put up men style inspiration, and how to rock those suits. Oh, a lil secret sweethearts - we girls LOVE our men DAPPER. *shhhh* and as you very well know, looking professional is the new sexy.



So people! Who’s ready to go on this journey with me? Into my secret style books (God knows I have an awful lot!)

Mama’s gonna help you look like a billion dollars every day to the classroom. Weird, I know, but as my dear mother always says, “People are going to stare. It is your duty to make it worth their while”.

So, who’s ready to dig deep into those boxes, and pull out those blazers and midis that are begging to be used? - Because babies, the time is here and we have to seize it!



- The Fashion Fairy





-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. 14 Fashion no nos 
2. Sunday style: Episode 5
3. 22 Life hacks for you 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one 😊

Anonymous said...

Can't wait

Anonymous said...

Can't wait

Michelle said...

Woowww . I’m readyyy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️

Anonymous said...

Vamoos
We need it

Peace said...

Really anticipating itπŸ˜ƒ

Unknown said...

I can’t wait for wednesday to come already πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Uche Vera said...

Hmmm.....interesting
Oh I'm ready alright😏