Thursday, March 8, 2018

#LEAVE THE SHAWTY ALONE

[2 min read]


Now I am actually fed up and I have reached saturation point, shuu!!! Is it my fault I am compact; trust me if you call me short (even by mistake) I am going to bite you. I am the only person allowed to call myself short, well…my brother too, It’s not like I can do anything about it…



So sha back to why I am fed up, in just a space of one week, what I was saying is that within 3 days, literally all my friends have given me a reason to remember that I’m lacking in the height department.
It all started on Monday night, I was innocently standing and gisting with my friends when someone thought it would be nice to rip me off my glasses, like eeyyys who art thou, the sad thing is that I legit can’t see without these well-constructed glasses. Back to the story sha, my so called friend (name withheld), decided to pass my glasses to someone else and this fortunate someone else is about a 6’2 when I, the innocent child, am still struggling to attain a 5’5, talk about life being unfair.

One of them even went as far as putting his phone above my head, when my whole height reaches above his well-defined abs (that is a different topic for another day). Well, like that was not enough, when we are all going for a stroll, you would just hear things like ‘you know you are small, so let us not misplace you’…in my mind, I am like ‘gee I am small, but not pin size’… Don’t let me start with what happens when we are in a crowd, cause they legit hold my hands, like guys chill I’m not 4.

Today was the highlight of everything, ordinary picture taking ohhhh, I was standing on the stairs wishing this was my time to shine-only for one girl with ‘agbada’ to cover me like shawarma. *SNIFFS*… I have never felt so short before, she actually covered me in height and size.

PLEASE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!! WHO DID I OFFEND???




-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. Vote For Me
2. A Friend Indeed
3. 11 scams that 9ja women will tell you

5 comments:

Oluwatoni said...

Loool. Hope Anthony isn't one of the people. I hold your hand though

Uche Vera said...

LWKMD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eni said...

My thoughts exactly.. I feel like I wrote this.. They just don't understandπŸ™„

Promise said...

Same thing I face too😭😭😭
I'm even shorter than 5'

MideAmuda said...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ totally relatable