Monday, November 20, 2017

The Flair



Among many wonderful grand things, I've been told by some people that I have a flair for the dramatic. The "drama king", they'd call me. The good kind of dramatic, I mean - not the overdo illogical drama screamers.

They say I walk, talk and pose dramatic.
(Do the pictures above, and below look dramatic to you? No, right? I know!! )

But it's not that I talk too much, or stress on the little things, or overreact. It's rather that I put impact into everything I do - my entrance, my writing, my poetry, my poses😛.

Of course, I believe I have many flairs. I have a flair for honesty. I have a flair for choosing to stand out. I have a flair for writing. I put impact into all of them


A lot of us have flairs. Some of you may have a flair for spectacular photography, a flair for slaying fashion or bringing dead music to life, maybe even a flair for being unnoticable. When you start your thing, everybody knows what's up. Bassey with the hair of a thousand styles, Mercy with the voice of a one-woman choir, DJ Holoskey bringing fire to the beat, Joyce Peters behind the camera, or Charles Okeke on the Dance floor in church.

What's YOUR flair? Do you have one? Yes, you do!! Is it a good one? You can make it so. Can you improve it? Yes!! As long as you work on it.

Show your flair. Be Legendary with it.


Let's Be Legendary
Love, Stars and a Flair like no other


---------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. Magic - 5
2. The 'ER' Mentality
3. I, Difference

No comments: