Monday, November 6, 2017

Magic - 5



Trust me.

Everything you write is worth it. It doesn't need to have the best grammar, or be epic poetry, or the greatest story since "Half of a Yellow Sun". Write it for yourself. You will only get better with each thing you write, reread and revise. Your first may not be any kind of masterpiece, but it will be just as important as one. Open it up years later and you'll discover more about yourself, than you could ever believe.

I remember when I had a diary in secondary school. I read it up the other day, and I couldn't stop with the feels. I laughed, i felt sadness, i blushed, i felt things i thought had been hidden away.


It put a lot of things in perspective between the way I think and act now, and the way I did before.

Sometimes it's important to know where you're coming from, to get a better look at where you are, and where you are going to.

Write poetry. Write advice. Write stories. Write memories. Write songs. Write something.

Write you.



Let's Be Legendary,
Love, Stars and Jamike


---------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. Magic - 3
2. Magic - 4
3. The Flair

No comments: