Friday, April 6, 2018

STORMS AND RAIN

[1 min read]


Seems so much like a blurring scene
Making no complete sense in view
Everything's happening at the speed of light
The perplexity of life has gotten a grip of me on sight

The road thought to the travellers with the impression of a smooth journey
We all fell for the deceit, but we've approached the Achilles heel we were never prepared for.

The music has changed
The dancers dance amiss
What really happened?
Everything seemed perfect at the beginning.

Now my heart is in a turmoil
I don't know what to believe,
Feeling so vulnerable on the inside
I just can't help myself in all these.

Now the issue of trust comes in
Should the travellers change direction?
Or the dancers believe that their steps would eventually realign
Seems so much like storm and rain.

            Nimi's Niche


---------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...

No comments: