Tuesday, April 3, 2018

BANKSTATEMENTS POST 3


                      


Lost In A Dark Tunnel


Hi @bankstaements1,

I met my girl some years back. When I did, there was another guy but I got to know her better and I basically got her despite the odds. We are almost two years together now, but some things are going wrong.


First of all, I noticed she’s not putting in up to half of the effort I put into the relationship, she hardly cares about us and we tend to argue a lot these days over trivial issues in a very not cute or couple-like manner. We are a famous couple, and quite a lot of relationships came about through ours and are basically looking up to ours. So, with regards to that, we can't just break up easily. That’s actually one out of the  two things still keeping the relationship.

I don’t know what I should I do, break up with her? I seem to be asking myself a lot these days. Or perhaps, I should wait and hope that she gets better. I  try to cajole myself lately, but the major problem for me now is I don’t see her as someone I want to marry or spend the rest of my life with anymore.
The only sweet part of our relationship is our make out sessions(the second thing holding us) otherwise it’s sad.
So @bankstatements1, what should I do, as we would soon be two years together?


PS: if I’m to break it up, when should I? Immediately or wait till after the two years milestone which is really close to being complete. As I still care and don’t want to hurt anyone too much either way.

Hi there, please make sure you drop a comment in the comment section.
To reach us with your stories, questions, complaint, support and advice please contact us on -:
Instagram @bankstatements1
Whatsapp @ 08162122540




-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't see yourself ending up with her in marriage, there is no point in carrying on with the relationship. Don't waste both of your time.
Anytime you break up with her would hurt, before or even after the two year mileage.
Just do it.

Anonymous said...

I feel you guys should sit down and talk about what might have gone wrong.. Most times girls start acting strangely when they feel like they are "tired" and they don't feel that spark anymore... So you guys should really sit down and find out how to fix what went wrong, bring back that spark and how everything will start falling back into place.. Let her see that you're still the same guy she loved and that nothing really changed so that love shouldn't have changed as well.. It should still be there somewhere.. And it's not just for her but for you as well.. Maybe as things start getting better, you'll see that you might still be able to picture her in your future

Anonymous said...

Communication is key for every relationship to work. I suggest you communicate with her and you guys should really talk about the relationship (past, present and future). Next, I suggest you read the book "things I wished I knew before we got married". It's an eye opener and it'll help you really decide if breaking up is the right decision to make because the quarrels could be the reason why you suddenly don't want to spend the rest of your life with her. A success Relationship and marriage involves hard work. So its best you both start the work now. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, for the
reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this website conations
really nice funny stuff too.

Anonymous said...

I second this opinion

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where
to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

No offense but it seems you guys are just the leads in a soap opera. Its not about what others think its about what makes both of you happy. If you feel like you are the only one then quit. Its better safe than sorry. Talk to her