Tuesday, April 10, 2018

BANKSTATEMENTS POST 4



Clogged In The Upstairs


Hi @bankstatements1,

Some years ago, my best friend and I met two guys who were extremely close. One of them became my friend and got real close to me, the other also got close to my friend. After a while, we all started dating. I and the guy, my friend and the other guy.

Everything was okay for a while, then I got closer to the other guy (my friend’s boyfriend) and to my initial surprise we started getting intimate too. 
I then realized I really liked him and he liked me too. After a very long time of fighting it and equally doing everything we could to avoid it, I got tired and I could not continue with the deceit. I had found someone else I liked more than my boyfriend so I broke up with my boyfriend without no one’s consultation.

His friend fought me over it for months and after a long while he got the gist and realized he was living in deceit too and understood my point of how that was dangerous, so he also tried to break up with my friend. Since he's a very nice guy, he tried making her do the breakbreak up herself, so we would look less conspicuous. But she just won't let go and he’s so adamant about it and he still doesn't want to be the one to initiate the breakup, yet my friend keeps telling me of a married life with him and how she’s never leaving him. 
He’s now frustrated and wants to cheat on her using me since she won’t give up. I don’t want to do that but I love him too much to let go. So @bankstatements1, please what do I do? To help myself either with him or without him ending up in my life.


PS: I’ve tried walking away, forgetting him and all that didn’t work out at all. In fact, things turned out even worse for me. So I thought about telling my friend but she seems like she’d just forgive him and fight me which I also don’t want.





Hi there, please make sure you drop a comment in the comment section.

To reach us with your stories, questions, complaint, support and advice please contact us on :-

Instagram @bankstatements1 

Whatsapp @ 08162122540





-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. Bankstatements Post 2
2. Bankstatements Post 1
3. Bankstatements Post 3




No comments: