Saturday, April 7, 2018

Spotlight 10 - Dees_Luxuries

[4 mins read]


So, this post is for the queens and the kings that love them. Ladies get in here! I'm sure y'all know that looking good is good business and most of us resolved to step up our appearance this year. Well, it's not too late. Dees_luxuries got you covered.

What's Dees_luxuries you ask? Dees_luxuries is a brand that is into selling of human hair. Not just any type of human hair, but quality and very affordable ones, so you don't have to go out of your way to look exquisite. You can get hairs for as low as 8k!












Specifics on our range of human hair includes; Malaysian, silky bone straight, Peruvian, raw virgin hair, double drawn, single drawn, closures, frontals, 360 frontals and wigs at different prices, lenghths and qualities.

What makes Dees_luxuries different from others? 
For one, their prices are too die for. "One time I got a 20" straight hair for 18k and I saw the same hair at the market and out of curiousity I decided to ask for the price. The woman bluntly told me 40k and as she was about to start convincing me about quality, I quickly escaped because I have better." 
This is just one out of many feedbacks from very satisfied customers. And no, this is not another internet scam, where you order for one thing and get another. Check out these amazing reviews.










And at Dees_luxuries, we care about our customers. There are lots of giveaways. When I got my hair in January, it came with a cute bag that I now carry everywhere. Last December there were brushes for human hair as giveaways and I came across a page online that sold those brushes at 1k each. 




So dont wait any longer, you can look good with the little amount you have.

Contact Dees_luxuries on:
WhatsApp; 08087615973,
Instagram; @dees_luxuries.

I'm waiting for your feedback and yes, you are welcome!


---------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, for the reason that i want enjoyment, as this
this website conations genuinely pleasant funny material too.