Monday, August 28, 2017

October Rush (Part One - Her)

DAY ONE:


Her:

It was the second day of resumption of the old students. They came like in an army triumphant.
Making noise everywhere

 

I should have known the first day he walked up to me that he was trouble. He came looking all fly, saying hi with a face like this:




But my spirit eye was showing me he really had a face like this:





But you know, why should I judge someone on instinct and feelings. I was excited to be in university!! A brand new experience!!




I can do anything!! Be anything!! Say anything!! This is life!!




He said his name was Tunde. He thought I was pretty cute and "just wanted to get to know me" is all. So he asked for my number.
Em, Em... please



We talked a bit. He made me laugh.
A lot. A lot, a lot.



 He asked for my number along, the way. I played it cool and made a big deal of looking like I was thinking about it.
I'm not an easy target yo.



He walked me back to my hostel because I still had things to get ready. He called me later that night. He was all sweet. Told me how much he enjoyed my company - that he'd really love to hang out with me again.
I'm so awesome. I must have made him fall in love in one day.




I didn't think much of it. It was nice I had made a friend in the higher levels. Who knew.... I could maybe end up needing his with something help later.




Click here to read HIS VIEW of DAY ONE.



(Part 2 coming soon - get excited!!)

No comments: