Friday, August 25, 2017

Wounded



You reached out to me and I and took your hand.
I told myself I won't let you pull me in to deep.

You were broken… and I was determined to fix that.
I was fragile…  but I threw caution to the wind.



Now I'm in too deep.
I tell myself it's not what it seems. But I don't even know what it really is.

I wanted you to care, share, feel.
 I wanted thoughts of me to cloud your mind - as thoughts of you cloud mine.

But it seems... I was asking too much.
I know you didn't mean to, but you bruised my fragile heart.

What hurts most, is you can't stop yourself from causing more damage.
Now all I can do is help you heal, while I develop new wounds - that no one can tend to.




By MIO



---------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. In Retrospect
2. Daughter of The King
3. When You Catch Feelings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deep