Monday, August 28, 2017

October Rush (Part One - Him)

Him:


I had just come back to this academic prison yard yesterday. I would have loved to resume late, but then I would miss out on all the fresh meat in the school.



I couldn't trust the other boys in school to maintain themselves for long. It was hunting season - it was every lion for himself.




I spotted her walking out from the cafeteria, and I was almost stopped in my tracks.
What am I seeing here...



I never used to believe all those descriptions people wrote online about "the perfect shape". But here it was. Staring right at me.
No.. I can't believe it's real.



Well, maybe not AT me, but hey - who are you to judge me for having faith? 




I walked up to her, real slick-like. And said, "Hey.... how you doin" with a smile.




She paused for a moment. No frown on her face. No hissing like a cobra. No walk-out. Yes!! I was good to go.
♫ I'm on my wayyy ♫



I quickly introduced myself - "Tunde." I said. "Ariyo Tunde". She said her name was Stephanie. I quickly said "That's surprising - I thought your name would be Angel" 
Terrible yeah, oya comman beat me na



She laughed. She said that line was cheesy. Well yeah, but it made her laugh. Objective achieved, right?



I talked with her a little more as we slowly made it back to her hostel and got her number. I was giddy on the inside, but played it cool like....


  

I watched her leave and enter her hostel. Some people would have thought I was being nice and "watching over her". But no - in truth, I was watching her backside roll away like drumsticks. That ass was the sh*t. Honestly.
Just look at it go...



I went back to my hostel soon after that. Met two other girls and got their numbers. They weren't as pretty as Stephanie, but they would do for a cold or rainy day.
Yes... they would do very well



My G's back in the room knew the usual patrol story. We all started comparing how many we got and their names. It's not funny to be running your fellow guy's patrol the same time as him.
 
You've got to maintain you know?



I called Stephanie later that night. Gave her a few compliments and made her laugh some more. I decided I'd call the other two girls tomorrow or so. Different ways for different plays.








(Part 2 coming soon, are you excited?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys😁

Anonymous said...

So fact is first year girls are just gonna get played?? 😒

Jamike Ekennia-Ebeh said...

Loool. The story is still starting na. Who knows what will actually happen.

You'll be surprised. Though I'm not done writing part 2 yet.

Unknown said...

Lol this story is saddening