Friday, June 8, 2018

IT'S THE LAW

[ 1 min read ]




Walking through this dark hallway,
My heart racing for the fear of what's next,
My mind drifts back to how it all started.



The law stands and the sentence holds,
Yet it's my verdict to decide.
Before the world, the judgement comes.
Stepping towards death and abandoning life,
It's now my cross to bear.

My heart still screams out its innocence,
My eyes pale from self destruction,
My mouth still sealed up and defenseless.
The law will never change,
But when the verdict changes, the table surely turns around.
                                   


-------------------------------------------------------------
                                     
  Nimi's Niche




-------------------------
Did you like this article? You'll definitely like others like...
1. The dance floor of the mind
2. Dear Mr Muse
3. Alone

No comments: